For those who would like to read our policies
Terms of Service
Effective January 1, 2020. Last Revised January 25, 2020
Terms of Service
Thanks for using our products and services (“Services”). The Services are provided by Likezoid. By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations. You agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Likezoid’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
● modify or copy the materials;
● use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
● attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Likezoid’s web site;
● remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
● transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Likezoid at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Likezoid’s web site are provided “as is”. Likezoid makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Likezoid does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Likezoid or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Likezoid’s Internet site, even if Likezoid or a Likezoid’s authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Likezoid’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Likezoid does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Likezoid may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Likezoid does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Likezoid has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Likezoid of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Likezoid’s web site shall be governed by the laws of Cyprus without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions are applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We strive to provide our users with industry-leading support. For any technical questions, please email us at [email protected]
● Likezoid is not affiliated with Instagram, Facebook or any Instagram third-party partners in any way.
● It is your sole responsibility to comply with Instagram rules and any legislation that you are subject to. You use Likezoid at your own risk.
● We require your Instagram username to obtain required information for the Instagram API. We do not store, give away, or otherwise, distribute your username to any third parties.
● The expected number of followers, likes, and views is not guaranteed to you in any way.
● We can’t guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted or error-free operability of the services.
● It is the sole responsibility of the customers to ensure their accounts are set to “public” during their use of the Likezoid service. Any downtime of service concerning a client changing their profile to “private” will not result in any gold (coins) reimbursement for that period.
● We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our service or any of its content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
● It is your sole responsibility to check whether the Terms have changed.